Sign up for FedEx Advantage®
FedEx Advantage. Here's how to fully realize it.
1. Sign up to save.
Join the FedEx Advantage program by entering your information in the upper left. There are no fees, no quotas. Once you're in, you're ready to start saving immediately on all kinds of shipping, from high volume to low volume to freight.
- Up to 35% off select FedEx Express® U.S. shipping
- Up to 45% off select FedEx Express international shipping
- Up to 20% off select FedEx Ground® shipping
- Up to 78% off select FedEx Freight® shipments
- Up to 20% off select FedEx Office® services
- Free packaging supplies
And here's a bonus: the discounts on FedEx Express® U.S. and FedEx Express international shipments shown above include an additional 5% discount for eligible shipments when you create shipping labels on fedex.com or with another approved FedEx® electronic shipping solution.1
This helps PPAI members save an average of $830 a year.✝
2. Enroll to get rewards.
Once you've opened a FedEx business account, you should also enroll in My FedEx Rewards. This way, when you ship, you can earn gift cards for your favorite restaurants, retailers, and brand names. It's easy and free to do, so why not? Look for messages about My FedEx Rewards after you've signed up for FedEx Advantage.
3. Ship and print to get all this and more.
Of course, you'll need to ship and print to enjoy all these savings and rewards. So do both, but also remember all the other ways you can use FedEx to your benefit.
- Get help with fulfillment, packaging, and returns
- Gain e-commerce expertise
- Use guides and tools for international importing and exporting
- Try professional printing and packing services at FedEx Office locations
- Reach more than 220 countries and territories
- Combine speed and value with FedEx Ground
- Get a money-back guarantee on many FedEx Express and FedEx Ground services
Sign up in the gray box on the upper left.
✝12-month trailing average.